Join us in wishing the following content providers a Happy Blogiversary! We strongly encourage you to click on over to a few of them to see what your fellow content providers are up to.
- Journey to the Past
- Familiegeschiedenis Olieu – Olieux – Olien
- Cyndi’s List
- On a flesh and bone foundation’: An Irish History
- Princes, Paupers, Pilgrims and Pioneers – Our Predecessors and Me
- Wren Acres
- History Hermann
- Double First Cousins
- Geneaholic (The)
- Kitchen Sink Genealogy
- Hayes and Greene family history
- Taylor’s Genealogy
- Tangled Trees
- Anglo-Celtic Connections
- Be Not Forgot
- Between the Leaves Family Histories
- The Gadsby Family Ancestors and Cousins
- Finding your Past: Genealogical Gleanings in Albany
- Springhill History Blog
- Chart Chick (The)
- Brenda Dougall Merriman
- Find Your Folks
- Who Knew?
- Family Fractals
- der Genealoge – Familienforschung für die Ohren
- The Blundering DNA Genealogist
- From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard
- Research Guru (A)
- Time Marches on
Want a Blogiversary Spotlight Post?
As we announced last month, rather than have our team members review sites and decide what to present to readers, we’ll spotlight the information you submit. Our Blogiversary team has been busy reaching out to site curators, asking them for input via our blogiversary form. However, you don’t have to wait for an email. For instance, you could go ahead and fill it out right now, while you’re thinking about it.
Thanks! I haven’t yet- I should!
i`m going to do it right now!
i am definetly going to!