We’re excited to announce a Premium Level of GeneaBloggers membership!
Premium members will get all the wonderful advantages that GeneaBloggers members have always had, plus an additional slate of benefits.
Note: A free, basic membership category will still be offered, and all current members will be “grandfathered in” at this level. So don’t worry, the membership you already have won’t be going away!
Join Now for a Special Introductory Offer!
$30.00 $20.00 – RootsTech Special Offer (good through the end of March)!
Here’s how the different levels of membership compare:
We have even more benefits for YOU on the horizon, including training webinars and custom newsletter content. We hope to roll these out later this Spring.
Partner Vendors Details
GeneaBloggers Premium Members will receive special discounts and offers from our Partner Vendors.
Partner Vendors are still in the process of establishing their discounts, but here’s who we have on board so far:
- MyHeritage – Discount to be announced
- Automattic – 25% off on WordPress.com and Automattic products and plugins (such as Akismet and Jetpack)
- Family Chart Masters – 20% off of products
- Fun Stuff for Genealogists – Discount to be announced
- Emberall – Discount to be announced in April
- Literature & Latte – 20% off Scrivener desktop (Win and Mac)
- Collectionaire – 1 free Collectionaire account for 3 years, plus incentives to offer your followers
- Gould Genealogy – 10% off of Gould Genealogy products; 20% off of Unlock the Past publications, ebooks, forthcoming Unlock the Past events; AU$ off of Unlock the Past Cruises
As details emerge, we’ll give you updates, so be sure to #watchthisspace (this blog) and sign-up for our email list if you haven’t done so already.
How to Join:
Go to geneabloggerstribe.com/membership-join/ and look for the bright yellow Paypal button. You’ll be directed through payment and membership information screens.
Why we’re offering Premium Membership
A volunteer organization still has bills to pay. Membership dues will provide funding for our expenses, maintain hosting and security for our website, and extend the services we offer to GeneaBloggers. In addition, we need to reimburse some of our generous volunteers who have used their own personal funds for items like ribbons, pins, website hosting, and domain management.
Your support helps us help you.
Why you should become a Premium Member
We’ve designed our Premium Membership program to be a WIN for bloggers, the vendors sponsoring us, and our volunteer team.
In addition to the benefits, you’ll have an opportunity to support geneablogging in general, as well as your fellow bloggers, vloggers, and podcasters.
Are you ready?
We’ve made it easy for you. Just click the button below.
Contributed by Laura Hedgecock
© 2019 GeneaBloggers