Belated Blogiversary Wishes to Digging Down East and Twigs of Yore!
Our heartfelt blogiversary wishes are going out a few days late, due to team member (read volunteer) illnesses and vacations.
Happy Blogiversary to Digging Down East!
Pam Schaffner started blogging at Digging Down East in 2010. Pam’s blog reflects her interest in tracing her ancestors in Maine, New Hampshire, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. This year, she’s featuring her 4th great grandparents in a series entitled “My 64.” Recent posts include:
- My 64 ~ Researching My Fourth Great Grandparents : Hugh Cowperthwaite III and Mary “Polly” Newcomb
- My 64 ~ Researching My Fourth Great Grandparents : Hans Hamilton and Jane Cottam
- My 64 ~ Researching My Fourth Great Grandparents : John McCain and Jane Allison
Thanks, Pam, for your contributions to New England and Maritime Canadian genealogy!
Happy Blogiversary to Twigs of Yore!
Shelley Crawford has been researching her family tree since her late teens and has been blogging at Twigs of Yore since 2009. An Australian genealogist, Shelly’s posts delve quite deeply into technology and DNA-genealogy. Currently, she’s blogging about visualizing Ancestry DNA matches. Recent posts include:
- Visualising Ancestry DNA matches-Part 8-Adding known ancestors
- Visualising Ancestry DNA matches-Part 7-Adding shared admin lines
- Visualising Ancestry DNA matches-Part 6-Busy graph treatments
Thanks Shelly, for illuminating all the helpful technology family historians can use!
Contributed by Laura Hedgecock
© 2017 GeneaBloggersTRIBE
I think it’s great that you post blogiversaries but this will be a hard one to keep up with because there are so many of us with genealogy blogs and you include so much information. Thank you for all your effort!
You may be right, but it is a nice way for us to get to know each other.