Submit RecipeThanks for submitting a recipe to GeneaBloggers. Please take a look at the submission guidelines below:
1. Submissions will only be accepted those who currently have their genealogy blogs listed at GeneaBloggers.com.
2. You must include your name as well as the name of your blog and complete all other required fields.
3. You should also post the recipe on your blog and include the post link on this form.
4. Clearly indicate measurements and use standard forms of abbreviation such as c for cup, tsp for teaspoon, etc.
5. If possible, also add a story or background information about the recipe – how it has factored into your family history, memories about who used the recipe, etc.
6. Images help tell the story behind the recipe – please submit a photo if possible.
By submitting this form, you grant GeneaBloggers permission to publish your recipe in an upcoming edition of the GeneaBloggers cookbook.