Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST
- TERM: The Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest will run from Monday, November 16, 2009 through 11:00 pm Friday, December 4, 2009, Central Standard Time (GMT -6).
- PRIZE: A Williams-Sonoma gift card, good for use at any Williams-Sonoma store or on the Williams-Sonoma website. Value = $25 US. The prize has been donated by Thomas MacEntee and Williams-Sonoma and its entities has no connection with or sponsorship of the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning will be determined by the number of recipes received. Each recipe submitted will entitle the submitter to one contest entry. One (1) winner will be drawn at random.
- DISCLAIMER: GeneaBloggers is not responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects in part or whole, delays in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for any technical or non-technical network, telephonic, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate or partial transmission of or failure to receive entry information by GeneaBloggers on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any web site or any combination thereof. GeneaBloggers is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest.
- DISQUALIFICATION: Your entry will be disqualified if your submission using the Submit A Recipe link is not a recipe and your blog does not appear on the GeneaBloggers Blog Roll.
- SELECTION OF WINNER: A winner will be selected in an electronically randomized manner on December 7, 2009, for the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest. The winner will be notified on the day of the drawing, and will have 96 hours to contact GeneaBloggers regarding their prize. Return of any prize or prize notification as “undeliverable” will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
- NOTIFICATION: Prizewinners will be notified by e-mail sent to the e-mail address of record on their genealogy blog or by leaving a comment on their blog’s most recent post. GeneaBloggers is under no obligation to notify winner by any means other than e-mail. GeneaBloggers is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of e-mail addresses or mailing addresses that are no longer correct. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been made during 3 business days from the first notification attempt, such person may be disqualified, with an alternate winner selected. Any prize notification or prize returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
- REDEMPTION: GeneaBloggers will deliver the prize as follows: Once a prize winner responds to the notification from GeneaBloggers, the winner’s mailing address will be requested and the Williams Sonoma gift card will be mailed to the winner at such mailing address. GeneaBloggers is not responsible for non-delivery of the gift card by the United States Postal Service or other delivery services used.
- CONDITIONS: By participating in the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest, you agree to release and hold GeneaBloggers and Thomas MacEntee, and all prize suppliers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest or any product purchased, or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, whether suffered by you or a third party. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of GeneaBloggers and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest or these Contest Rules. All decisions regarding the Holiday 2009 Recipe Contest, including, but not limited to, selecting a winner, will be made by GeneaBloggers, whose decisions shall be final. A winner is individually responsible for all applicable taxes.
© 2009, copyright Thomas MacEntee