Today is Friday, 11 October 2013 and here is what’s available in terms of events in the genealogy blogosphere:
Items of Note
- Happy blogiversary to JLog (started 11 October 2006) and whippersnappergenealogist (started 11 October 2011).
- Today: National Coming Out Day, Eleanor Roosevelt’s Birthday, Saturday Night Live Debuts – Anniversary, Southern Food Heritage Day and Vatican Council II – Anniversary.
- Today’s theme for the Genealogy Tip Jar at Pinterest is: Wills & Probate. Make sure you use #gentipjar and #wills in the pin description to be included in the search link. See Genealogy Tip Jar for more information.
- Look for the Genealogy Blogging Events for the Week of 11-18 October 2013, later this morning.
Daily Blogging Prompts
Many genealogy and family history bloggers like to post to their blogs every day, but at times are at a loss for ideas. Take your inspiration from today’s Daily Blogging Prompts below – click on each prompt for a description. Prompts are a great way to create new content and you can participate in a community effort with other genealogy bloggers.
- Family Recipe Friday
- Follow Friday
- Friend of Friends Friday
- Friday’s Faces from the Past
- Friday Funny
- Funeral Card Friday
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee