Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, October 21, 2011 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled The Final Chapter – Obituaries, Death Records and Genealogy.
TIME CHANGE! GeneaBloggers Radio is moving to a new time – 1 hour earlier!
Don’t forget that GeneaBloggers Radio is moving to a new time – now starting at 8:00pm Central! We’re doing this to accommodate not only listeners in the Eastern and Atlantic time zones, but also for our East Coast guests.
The Final Chapter – Obituaries, Death Records and Genealogy
Our special guests will include: Susan Soper, author and journalist who has created ObitKit™, a book – a guide – a plan for writing your own obituary or that of a family member or friend. We’ll also talk with professional genealogist, author and educator Diana Crisman Smith, who teaches the Death Records 101 course at Family Tree University.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “The Final Chapter – Obituaries, Death Records and Genealogy.“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, October 21, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee