Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, July 22, 2011 starting at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, and 7pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled Until We Meet Again! – Family Reunions and Genealogy.
Until We Meet Again! – Family Reunions and Genealogy
Our special guests will include: Edith Wagner, founder, publisher and editor of Reunions magazine and reunionsmag.com; Marilyn Stewart, better known as “Aunt Mo” who runs the Family Reunion Helper website; and Lorine McGinnis Schulze of the Olive Tree Genealogy Website. We’ll be discussing how to plan your next family reunion, how to include fun activities for all ages, and how to include your genealogy research to share with family reunion participants.
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Until We Meet Again! – Family Reunions and Genealogy.”
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 9:00 pm CST on Friday, July 22, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee