Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, December 23, 2011 starting at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, and 6pm PDT with host Thomas MacEntee. This week’s show is entitled The Festivus Show!
The Festivus Show!
This week our show is entitled The Festivus Show. Get your metal pole out from the crawl space and gather around the radio as we honor the traditions of Festivus! Listeners are encouraged to call in at (213) 286-6709 and join in the fun. Tell us what really “grinds your gears” about genealogy (airing of grievances) as well as show off your genealogy super-powers and accomplishments (feats of strength). And we’ll have a special discussion about giving back to the genealogy community (the Human Fund). This will truly be a Festivus for the rest of us!
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “The Festivus Show!“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 8:00 pm Central on Friday, December 23, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must login with Facebook or have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
Disclosure: Please see Disclosure Statements for more information on my material connection with genealogy vendors and organizations.
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee