Listen to Geneabloggers
Join us for another episode of GeneaBloggers Radio on Friday, May 20, 2011 starting at 10pm EDT, 9pm CDT, 8pm MDT, and 7pm PDT when this week we’ll be discussing Embracing Technology: Where to turn next? with special host Ol’ Myrt of the DearMYRTLE website and blog!
Embracing Technology: Where to turn next?
Finally, we’ll be covering the latest news in the genealogy industry and highlighting upcoming events, conferences, speakers and even webinars!
And, as usual, you never know what other aspects of genealogy and family history we’ll discuss at GeneaBloggers Radio so tune in!
How To Listen To GeneaBloggers Radio
So here is how it all works:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode entitled “Embracing Technology – Where to turn next?“
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 9:00 pm CDT on Friday, May 20, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
- If you want to call in to the show and share your thoughts and comments with the host or guests, the dial-in number is +1 (213) 286-6709. You can also use your Skype account to call in – click here for instructions.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room so don’t be shy!
SPECIAL: You can now find GeneaBloggers Radio archived episodes in the iTunes store! Click here to download episodes for free!
Don’t forget – GeneaBloggers Radio is about the most fun you can have with your genealogy on a Friday night!
©2011, copyright Thomas MacEntee