By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
1. This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the GeneaBloggers website.
2. Individual users are welcome to use GeneaBloggers to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links including the GeneaBloggers Blog Roll. GeneaBloggers strives to be “the ultimate site for your genealogy blog” and much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
3. Bloggers and users are invited to submit their favorite sites for inclusion in the GeneaBloggers Blog Roll using the Suggest a Blog link on the homepage. There is no charge for inclusion, and we never give preference to pages based on payment (see our Disclosure Statement here). We also ask that you update us about broken links and other problems by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Any site may link to GeneaBloggers homepage or any other GeneaBloggers page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
5. “Framing” or other mechanisms which display GeneaBloggers content but obscure GeneaBloggers being the source of such content are not permitted.
6. Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
7. Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as GeneaBloggers.
8. No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from: email@example.com.
9. Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure such permission.
Inspiration source: Linkpendium. Used by permission.