Today is Friday, 13 December 2013 and here is what’s available in terms of events in the genealogy blogosphere:
Items of Note
- Happy blogiversary to Long Lost Relatives (started 13 December 2009).
- Today: Feast of Saint Lucia.
- Look for the Genealogy Blogging Events for the Week of 13-20 December 2013, later this morning.
Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories
- The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories continues! Today’s blog prompt is: Christmas at School: A Christmas pageant, a Secret Santa gift exchange, or a concert singing Christmas carols. There are so many memories of Christmas activities at school that they could fill a book. How did your school celebrate Christmas each year? Were there activities that also involved parents or neighbors? Tell us about school activities during Christmas and your memories of Christmases past.
Daily Blogging Prompts
Many genealogy and family history bloggers like to post to their blogs every day, but at times are at a loss for ideas. Take your inspiration from today’s Daily Blogging Prompts below – click on each prompt for a description. Prompts are a great way to create new content and you can participate in a community effort with other genealogy bloggers.
- Family Recipe Friday
- Follow Friday
- Friend of Friends Friday
- Friday’s Faces from the Past
- Friday Funny
- Funeral Card Friday
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee